Warning: Last items in stock!
• Manufacturer: Hilma
• 10ml bottle
• Multi-dose started foit
• Storage: between 20 and 25 ° C (° F 68 - 77 ° F)
• Color: transparent, colorless
Bacteriostatic water for injection contains 0.9% benzyl alcohol as a bacteriostatic preservative. Benzyl alcohol stops the growth of most potentially contaminating bacteria. Benzyl alcohol is not harmful to humans. Naturally produced by several plants, benzyl alcohol is also commonly found in fruits, teas, and essential oils, such as jasmine. The average pH value is 5.7 (4.5 to 7.0 k) and is packaged safely in a rigid bottle, specially made with a copolymer of ethylene and propylene.
• Examine the appearance of the vial: make sure the sterile bacteriostatic water inside is clear and the seal is intact. The plastic part protects the entrance area of the rubber needle.
• Wipe the needle inlet area with an antiseptic cloth. Wait for the alcohol to dry before continuing.
• Then, using a sterile syringe, remove the correct dose of sterile water from the vial and carefully insert it into the vial of HGH, peptide or EPO. Note: it is better to inject on the inner wall of the vial of HGH, peptide or EPO, and not directly on the powder.
• After the first use of bacteriostatic water, stick the vial on the date and time to ensure the integrity of the storage (25-28 days after opening). Store between 20 and 25 degrees Celsius (68 to 77 degrees Fahrenheit).